With a split-sole designed for flexibility and foot articulation, the Flex Mastr will help you nail your toe stands. Features Capezio's iconic Tele Tone toe and heel taps to create a deeper resonating sound. High-quality Poron memory pad insoles provide shock absorption, keeping your feet tap-happy across the stage and studio!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High-quality leather upper
- Split sole design for flexibility, foot articulation, and ease of toe stands
- Moisture absorbent microfiber lining
- Poron® memory pad insole provides shock absorption and will never flatten out
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for comfort
- Strong toe box
- Tele Tone® heel taps are mounted on a fiberboard on top of a 3/4" plastic heel
- Tele Tone® toe taps are mounted on a leather forepart with a fiberboard to produce a deeper resonating sound
- Available in half sizes to ensure the perfect fit
- Available in medium (M) width
- Available in Black (BLK) and Caramel (CAR)
IN OUR EXPERIENCE
Women begin with street shoe size. Men begin 2 sizes up from street shoe size. Adult sizes run from 4 - 14.